This granola recipe is SOO good! I made it for several people this hear for a perfect little holiday gift. This is perfect in some yogurt, on top of a smoothie, or just by itself as something delicious to much on. Easy and delicious!
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup slivered almonds
1 cup cashews (halved or quartered)
3/4 cup shredded sweet coconut
1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp dark brown sugar
1/4 cup plus 2Tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 teaspoon salt
1) Preheat oven to 250 degrees
2) In large bowl combine the oats, nuts, coconut, br sugar
3) In separate bowl, combine maple syrup, oil, and salt
4) Combine both mixtures and pour onto 2 sheet pans
5) Cook for 1 hour and 15 min. Stirring every 30 mins to achieve an even color
6) Remove from oven and let cool for at least an hour or two.
7) Eat or save for later in a sealed container so it doesn’t get stale. Yum!
Be Happy. Be Fit.