So many mountain climbers, so little time! Here is a workout for you all that requires NO EQUIPMENT and just a little bit of space. Warm-Up for 5 minutes and then set a timer for 30 minutes. Do as many rounds as you can in that 30mins. Remember to grab water when you need it, and have fun with it!
- 30 Mountain Climbers (Right+Left = 1)
- 20 Squat Jumps (do a squat, then jump as high as you can; Beginner or Knee issues? Just do squats, avoid the high impact of the jump)
- 30 Wide Narrow Mountain Climbers(Jump out + jump in = 1)
- 30sec Side Plank Right (More advanced? Hold for a minute)
- 30sec Side Plank Left (More advanced? Hold for a minute)
- 20 Knees to Opposite Elbow Climber(Each leg up is 1; aka Right+Left= 2 reps)
- 2 minute Run or Power Walk (no room? Just jump rope – or invisible jump rope – in place for two mins)
Be happy. Be fit.