Kale chips are easy and delicious!! Follow the simple steps below and enjoy this healthy, crispy, snack!
PREP: 10 mins
COOK: 10 mins
READY IN: 20 mins
- 1 Bunch Kale
- 1-2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- (Feel free to use other spices too! Pepper, paprika, chili flakes, dill, etc. you pick!)
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale.
- Throw the kale in a large gallon plastic baggie and drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt. SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE what your mama gave ya while shaking the bag to cover kale in olive oil and salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool and then devour!